CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Friday 18 May 2012

DOCRAFTS BLOG PROMT 18 - SPRING CLEANING OR CRAFTING?

How do you feel about spring cleaning? Blog about it! Mention your favourite household cleaner and talk about the advert that always makes you buy...or perhaps you just don't do any because crafting takes over your life!

There's nothing like seeing everything sparkling and shiney after a thorough clean especially if I've been crafting. Nothing gets put away until I've finished the project I'm working on.

I unfortunately have to rely on my sisters when they come over to clean for me. But when I was able I loved polishing, music turned up load and Mr Sheen at the ready!  My 2nd love clean bedding there's nothing like slinking between a clean duvet & sheet.

What are your thoughts? Do share. x

2 comments:

  1. Clean bedding is definitely the best!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I agree, there is nothing quite like the smell and feel of freshly laundered bed linen. Thank you for sharing with us.

    Love and hugs

    Anne xxx

    ReplyDelete