CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Monday 21 May 2012

DOCRAFTS BLOG PROMPT 20 - Todays Blog Prompt - 'I'm Thankful For...' and keep it craft related ;-)

Todays Blog Prompt - 'I'm Thankful For...' and keep it craft related ;-)

Gosh where do I start?  I'll have to start with my Docrafts family.  Of all the forums I'm involved with this is the one that I feel I really belong and I thank  all for the feedback I get on my  cards.  2 years on I still feel I'm trying to get better, but have so much to learn!  I'm thankful to all the experts who share their knowledge and inspire me to push myself that little bit outside my comfort zone.  I'm thankful to all the more experienced crafters who don't mind answering my daft crafty questions.  

I'm thankful for the lovely Cricut machine my lovley friends at work bought me and My ecraft that was a birthday present to myself! (Well if I don't who will!!!!!!!!)


Thank You Graphics, Scraps and Comments

I'm thankful to everyone who has taken time to read my blog and leave comments. x

1 comment:

  1. You have such a lovely blog and I am thankful for that because I can come and visit it.

    Love and hugs

    Annie xxx

    ReplyDelete