CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Sunday 20 May 2012

DOCRAFTS BLOG PROMPT 19 - Today's blog prompt is 'A WORD...'

Today's blog prompt is 'A WORD...' Using one word, describe yourself and then ask another blogger to do the same. Mention in your blog post who you will be asking to do the same and link to their blog

My word for today is 'FRUSTRATED'.  Frustrated by the bad day i'm having with my MS, but the word I would use generally would be 'DETERMINED'.  Determined notto let it get the better of me and to grab every oppprtunity that comes my way and enjoy every day as it it were my last! x

Annieannie I've left you a comment please feel free to comment. x


Quotes About Life
Life Scraps, Quotes, Graphics for Orkut, Facebook

More Orkut Picture Scraps

No comments:

Post a Comment