CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Tuesday 1 May 2012

5 reason Why You Should Craft

Hello Crafters,  What a glorious day it's been. .  I have always done some form of crafting - sewing - making bridal and evening wear, and now card making  Let me tell you 5 reasons why should craft

1. It's relaxing - i started while I was off sick from work and came across Create & Craft and it stopped me from going mad during those 3 months.

2. It's lovely to see the suprise when a recipent relises you made the card.

3. I refuse to pay shop prices when I can do it my self!

4. I'm learning new skills stamping, quilling.  I love to see the finished result of a card that I wasn't too sure where it was going.

5. Crafters are FABULOUS people,  Which was confirmed when I went to Hayling Island.

Come on give it a go - you know it makes sense. x

1 comment:

  1. Great post, you're so right about crafting keeping you sane!

    ReplyDelete