CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Tuesday 29 May 2012

DOCRAFTS BLOG PROMPT 27 - THE BLOGS I'VE READ THIS WEEK

Create a round up of all the crafty blogs that you have been reading this week! Make sure you link directly to the blogs too.


This challenge has encouraged me to read other blogs to in away compare notes! A number of the blogs I've been reading regularly is CraftyAlice60, CraftyFran, CoventryAnn .  But it has to be said that annieannies is my favourite. I love her style of writing and you can really feel her emotion when she writes.

I'm trying to get into scrapbooking and have been reading Rosemary Merry's blog especially after her show on Create & Craft.  She makes it seem so easy and has a real enthusiam about scrapbooking which is infectious. 

There are so many more but these are my top blogs so far. x

No comments:

Post a Comment