CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Saturday 12 May 2012

DOCRAFTS BLOG PROMPT 12 - storage solutions for both outside and inside

This will be another short post.  Being the original hoarder I have found solutions to my obsession. I don't have a garden but indoors I do have a use for  Space bags and under bed storage boxes.  I'm terrible for keeping magazines -crafting & photography and cookery books even though I don't do a lot of cooking.  I could live in the largest house and it would still not have enough space for all my tat. x

4 comments:

  1. Just discovered you from the Forum. So sorry to hear of your loss, that is hard to bear.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Alice. It's stills seem very strange that she's not here. Sx

      Delete
  2. I know exactly what you mean, there is never enough space to store stuff, and if it is all packed away somewhere 'safe' you can never find what you are looking for, so your idea of space bags are brilliant.

    love and hugs

    Annie xxx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Annie,

      They are probably the best things ever invented. I would reccomend them if you hsven't tried them yet. HOORAY FOR SPACE BAGS!

      Sx

      Delete