CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Friday 11 May 2012

DOCRAFTS BLOG PROMPT 10 - What makes you smile?

Where do I start? There are so many things

1. I love the sound of a child laughter- it's a carefree innocent sound that comes from their little feet!

2. Enjoying retirement!  I love my life and all the things I've done and have to look forward to. AMAZING!!!!!!!!!

3. A hug

4. The kindness of strangers.  Since becoming disabled I am amazed how kind people can be.  I'm a very independent person   but If people are kind enough to offer help when I need it, I'm gracious enough to accept it.

5. My Docraft Family

6. My family & close friends who love me as I am.

I could go on but wont bore you. x

1 comment:

  1. what lovely reason's to smile
    Reading your blog makes me smile
    Cathyxx

    ReplyDelete