CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Sunday 3 June 2012

WHAT NOW AFTER THE BLOG PROMPT?????

Docrafts blog prompt has ended and what do I do now???? I'm lost and haven't got a clue what to do! 31 days has gone so quickly I will now have to think of my own blog prompts. Today has been a mixture of good and bad. I viewed a lovely flat with a garden Then went to Tesco's only to find the lone wheelchair was in use and I had to wait 11/2 hours to get to use it! How ridiculous it that! Any way can't moan on.  I'm going to have a peaceful, stress free evening.  x

2 comments:

  1. Having to wait for the wheelchair is so annoying, I have needed to do that myself on occasion, though I tend to shop online now!
    Enjoy the rest of your Jubilee weekend
    Jane x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi
    I would just like to say that i stumbled on your blog through Docrafts and i have just read your 31day blog challenge and i did not put my laptop down it was like reading a mini novel i really enjoyed it....i wish i had joined in......and i agree that the kindness some people can show gives back faith in humanity....take care
    Sacha xx

    ReplyDelete